Madness Hallucination 2.5 Madness Hallucination 2.5

Dat Dudingdong on Heather tho.

Short - You Guessed It Short - You Guessed It

RIP my poor sensitive ears

Madness Heaven Remix 10 Madness Heaven Remix 10

Sugoi AF

Kilroy Madness Kilroy Madness

Its Nice seeing madness animations that are Not just the usual "one person go in a room a kill a hoard of weak minions" kind of madness.
Plus the art style is amazing, and the animations too, with characters going into cover and shooting tactically, Not just running headfirst into a room and "one handing" weapons.

Madness Goreification Madness Goreification

most (not all) parts are just the usual and repetative 1 or 2 people killing a bunch of weak dudes (like most madness clips out there), however I do like how quirky and weird some parts get, especially Duding's clips (which are my favorite ones here).

Spaderz responds:

YA dudin kilt it c;

GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone

Dayum, I like this one, especially man-tikora's SFM part, and Darksignal's idea of a team instead of a single protagonist.
This Almost makes me want to go back to the Madness community.

Happy Birthday Dankon Happy Birthday Dankon

old rockluki spotted

kRyy responds:

Fun fact:Its the same building from Happy Birthday Madnesia,but in 2017
Rocc is still waiting

Techwarrior strikes back! Techwarrior strikes back!

The character is too OP,
and im not even gonna say anything about the choppy animation and weird physics and moves the characters do (okay, maybe i've already said it)

T_set collab T_set collab

Nice
collab, BizzWuzzZuzz and DudingDarn's
clips dominated this collab

Armi responds:

Thx. And i agree

Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab

Holyshit, im Late, Im not online when this was uploaded, but srsly tho, nice collab, here are what im gonna say, most of them are harsh, so dont take 'em personally:

-- Djjaner 9/10 : smooth and original as always, I like the theme if it being a some sort of a MC 1,2,3 parody or sumthi'n.

-- Armi 5/10 : your part may be smooth but it was a little to slow.

-- Dake 8.5/10 : yours was hella smooth, the protagonist used cover which is not something everyone do, but I like it.

-- Kryy 7/10 : smooth and decent, tho its just a regular "go in the room and kill everyone", dat Kelzad reference tho.

-- Clee3rd -20/10 : your part is the Worst! utterly terrible and disgustingly unwatchable, you should just kill yourself already!

-- Mjorik 5/10 : your parts are pretty slow, not speed nor rage, but you got potential tho.

-- Vladclown 6/10 : just like kryy, yours is just the usual "go in a room and kill everyone", both the protagonist and the enemies doesnt seem that intelligent, that cyka blyat meme in the end tho.

-- AnimatorAlex 6/10 : for some reason, I like your part, even tho its just the usual "go in a room/outside and kill everyone" cliche.

-- Starr 7/10 : just a simple polish dude killing some peeps, dem posters tho.

-- ElectronicHeadphone 3/10 : why does the enemies twitch when ever they get hit? and why does your character use a large Uzi with one hand, that is soo impractical, and dont even get me started with your choppy animation.

-- AISDBF 4.5/10 : you may not be that goo in animating (no offence), but I like the idea of a fighting game style, which is very Original.

-- Agmon525 5/10 : the movements looks like they're just puppets tho.

-- Klouad 5/10 : I like your idea tho, but the movements looks a bit weird. you've improved on the second one but its still just a the usual "go in a room and kill everyone" kind of thing.

-- Juanford66 7.5/10 : you've improved a bit from before, your movements looks a bit more organic and less like puppets now. yours and duding's clips are my favorite ones.

-- DudingDarn 9/10 : ma bae, your clip is the best one, well animated, good choreography, and (along with juan's) my favorite part/s in this collab. the Karambit there are held incorrectly tho.

-- Rockluki 8/10 : I like your part, with past twich movements, they're smooth also, but they look unfinished.

-- Omega17172 6/10 : your parts looks like its just a test, even with sombra in it (and duding's cat-zombie character).

-- Dark110 8/10 : yeah, I Like animations where the protag uses cover, and yours is one of them, dat myserious dark portal thinggy in the end tho.

-- JohnyPixel 8/10 : Hella smooth, I like your idea of a giant mag dude underneath that dragged 2 peeps with it, and the idea of a "living gun".

-- DaskerKS 9/10 : your's is very smooth and fast paced, I like it, especially with the infamous Yeelon

Overall, Superb Collab, everyone did a good job, even tho they may not look like it, as long as they did their best, its considered a good job for me.